Ratiba Mechi za Yanga 2023/2024 NBC Premier League

Ratiba Mechi za Yanga 2023/2024 NBC Premier League, Ratiba Mechi za Yanga ligi kuu, ratiba Mechi za nbc premier league, mechi za yanga NBC premier league, Mechi za yanga leo TPL, here is the list of the ratiba Mechi za Yanga 2022/2023 so if you want to know the date and time when will Yanga have another team. Now here down are the list of matches that yiu may take a look on them.


Ratiba Mechi za Yanga 2022/2023 NBC Premier League
Ratiba Mechi za Yanga 2022/2023 NBC Premier League


Ratiba Mechi za Yanga

Nicknamed “Yanga” (Young Boys), the club has won 28 league titles and number of domestic cups, and have participated in multiple CAF Champions League editions. They have won the CECAFA Club Championship five times. The club became a symbol of the anti-colonial movement. Young Africans became associated with nationalists and freedom fighters, and inspired the political party TANU to adopt yellow and green as their primary colours. The club is currently in a process that will keep the club ownership 49% for investors and the rest 51% to the club members.The club holds a long-standing rivalry with their cross-city rivals Simba, whom they contest the Dar es Salaam (better known as Kariakoo) derby. The rivalry was ranked 5th as one of the most famous African derbies.

The club’s roots can be traced as far back as 1910s, but the officially recognised history of the club started in 1935 when Dar es Salaam residents, who were grouped as Africans by the colonial administration in Tanganyika, decided to form a football club to compete in a league which was full of “non-African” football clubs. The name New Young is said to be the club’s first name. Later it was replaced by the name Dar es Salaam Young Africans SC, and eventually the name changed to Young Africans Sports Club.After its establishment in 1935, its members squabbled over their team’s poor performance and results.

Read also: Kikosi Cha Yanga 2023/2024 (Young Africans S.C – Football club)

The club had an even poorer and unsatisfactory performance in 1936 that caused some of the members to split and form another team. The proponents of breaking away were Arabs who saw fit to cause conflict among the club members that led to a split. They succeeded, and together with dissidents formed a club known as Queens F.C. (currently Simba). The two teams, Young Africans and Simba, have been rivals ever since.In 2020 Yanga signed a consultancy deal with La Liga.[5] On May 27, the members of the club agreed to change their club’s ruling structure to allow private investments from other companies.

List ya Mechi za Yanga NBC Premier League

Ratiba Mechi za Yanga 2022/2023 NBC Premier League. Hizi ndizo idadi za mechi ambazo yanga imebakinazo ili kuweza kumaliza kwenye msimamo wa ligi kuu katika msimu huu wa 2022/2023.

31 January 2023

Yanga vs Ihefu (Benjamin Mkapa National Stadium )

5 February 2023

Yanga vs Ruvu Shooting (Benjamin Mkapa National Stadium )

14 February 2023

Yanga vs Namungo (Benjamin Mkapa National Stadium )

17 March 2023

KMC vs Yanga (Benjamin Mkapa National Stadium )

8 April 2023

Yanga vs Geita Gold (Benjamin Mkapa National Stadium )

12 April 2023

Yanga vs Kagera (Benjamin Mkapa National Stadium )

25 April 2023

Singida Big Stars vs Yanga (Liti Stadium Singida )

24 May 2023

Mbeya City vs Yanga (Sokoine Stadium, Mbeya )

27 May 2023

Prisons vs Yanga (Sokoine Stadium, Mbeya )

Ratiba Mechi za Yanga 2022/2023 NBC Premier League. Yanga so far is the best team in the league for the Conservative of two seasons since the last season as we can see it perform well with the best players that help the team to do well in the league with full of wonders. So the ratiba ya yanga sc nbc premier league, hizi ndizo mechi za yanga sc zilizobaki katika msimamo wa ligi kuu bara.