The most important things How to become a MoMo Agent in Nigeria (MTN Nigeria), in this article you will find how to become a MoMo Agent in Nigeria for MTN Nigeria, things that you will find is what things are required you to become a MoMo Agent and why are they so important.
MoMo this service is available only for those who are using MTN mobile network operator, by the way is not something new but each telephone company have their own names that use to name them in order to differentiate from otjers. So this is all about send / receive money through MoMo agent.
About MoMo MTN Nigeria
Yello Digital Financial Services is a subsidiary of MTN Nigeria Africa’s largest provider of communications services, and the operator of MoMo Agent service. YDFS is a financial service provider in agency banking and super-agent operation under the CBN Super-Agent framework and agent banking guidelines to provide amongst other services, agent network to serve financial institutions and Mobile Money operators in Nigeria.
How to become a MoMo Agent in Nigeria (MTN Nigeria)
The most important things How to become a MoMo Agent in Nigeria (MTN Nigeria). There are many things you need to consider when you need to know how to become a MoMo Agent in Nigeria (MTN Nigeria), Actually it is simple to become a MoMo Agent but make sure that you have comply with all requirements that you need to have so as to get this opportunity.
How to become a MoMo Agent
Step 1: Check to affirm if you meet the requirements below.
Requirements for MoMo Agents
- Have an existing business or willing to invest in agency business.
- Have a Brick & Mortar/Immovable retail shop e.g. Pharmacy Pop & Mom Shop located in high foot traffic.
- Viable means of identification (National ID, Driver’s License, International passport or Voters card).
- Readiness to provide 1 passport photograph.
- Capability to provide a Working Capital of N20,000 and above.
Step 2: Visit the nearest MTN outlet to pick up the form & submit your details
Step 3: Click here to download the application form
Step 4: Our field staff will contact you for a planned visit to ascertain your suitability
How to become a MoMo Agent by Self Onboarding
- Dial *502# with your MTN phone number.
- You receive a prompt to approve your MTN SIM registration details to be used as your MoMo wallet ID KYC
- Select 1 Yes to accept the T&C and to continue to the next step.
- Create your 4 digit PIN as prompted.
- Reconfirm your 4 digit PIN
- Your new MoMo Agent wallet is created
- You get USSD and SMS notifications confirming your new MoMo Agent wallet
The most important things How to become a MoMo Agent in Nigeria (MTN Nigeria), for more details about this article please visit here