Entry Requirements for Forest Industries Training Institute (FITI) | How to Apply
Forest Industries Training Institute (FITI) is a government institution under the Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism, established in November 1976 with support from the Swedish government. The institute aims to provide specialized forestry technical training and services in the wood sector.
Entry Requirements for Various Courses at FITI:
- Certificate in Forest Industries Technology (Astashahada ya Awali ya Teknolojia ya Viwanda vya Misitu):
- Applicant must have a certificate of graduation from secondary education with a minimum grade of D in four subjects.
- Two of the passed subjects must be Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, or Geography.
- The other two passed subjects should not be religious studies.
- Proficiency in the English subject will be an additional advantage.
- Diploma in Forest Industry Technology:
- Applicant must have a previous Diploma in Forestry Industry Technology or a related field of science from a recognized university by the National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Alternatively, the applicant must have a high school graduation certificate and have studied science subjects and passed in two subjects with a grade of E and S.
- Diploma in Forestry Industry Technology (Direct Entry):
- Applicant must have a diploma in Forest Industry Technology or Forestry or Beekeeping or a related field of science from a recognized university by NACTE.
How to Apply at FITI:
To apply for admission at Forest Industries Training Institute (FITI), follow these steps:
- Obtain the application form from the institute’s website “www.fiti.ac.tz” or from the office of the registrar of students.
- Request a control number for application payment from the admissions officer at the following contact numbers: +255752206305, +255717085141, or +255754 862 737.
- After completing the application form, submit it along with the required documents to the following email addresses: email@example.com and copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, you can send the application form through postal address:Principal, Forest Industries Training Institute, P. O. Box 1925, Moshi, Tanzania.
Please ensure all required documents are included with the application form before submission.
By meeting the entry requirements and following the application process, you can secure a place at Forest Industries Training Institute to pursue your desired course in forestry technology and contribute to the sustainable management of Tanzania’s forests and wood industries.
- Admission into DMI (Dar es Salaam Institute of Marine Technology)
- To be eligible for admission into Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology (DIT), you need to meet certain requirements
- UOA online application system 2023-2024 admission form university of Arusha
- Jitegemee Secondary School Fees, Joining Instruction & Contacts
- Bright Future Girls Secondary School Fees, Results, Address & Combination
- Airwing Secondary School Fee, Results, Contact & Combination
- Fee Structure At Jordan University College
- KIST Fees Structure
- Feza Boys Secondary And High School Fees & Examination Results
- Discover the Top Secondary Schools in Mwanza Region
- Makongo Secondary School Fees, Combination, Joining Instruction & Results
- Bwawani Secondary School: A Beacon of Quality Education in Tanzania