Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Diplomasia : The Mozambique-Tanzania Centre for Foreign Relations, colloquially known as the Centre for Foreign Relations (CFR), stands as a distinguished higher learning institution in Tanzania. Its origins trace back to 1978, emerging from a bilateral agreement between the governments of Tanzania and Mozambique.Under the umbrella of the Immunities and Privileges Act No. 5 (1986), the Centre gained diplomatic status, solidifying its significance. Committed to fostering the growth of knowledge and understanding regarding international relations challenges at both regional and global levels, the Centre serves practicing and emerging professionals, as well as the broader public.
Decoding the Entry Requirements
The Centre for Foreign Relations boasts a diverse array of regular programs and courses that align with the National Technical Awards (NTA) system. Additionally, it offers short-term courses and tailored programs designed to meet the demands of stakeholders. If you’re contemplating enrollment in courses offered at the Centre for Foreign Relations, it’s essential to acquaint yourself with the minimum entry requirements and qualifications. This guide aims to provide insight into the prerequisites recognized for admission to CFR programs.
Basic Technician Certificate
For entry into Basic Technician Certificate courses at the Centre for Foreign Relations, aspiring students should possess:
- An Ordinary Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with a minimum of FOUR passes, excluding passes in religious subjects.
- Equivalent Qualifications are accepted, provided they equate to NTA Level Three qualifications from a recognized institution.
Technician Certificate / Ordinary Diploma in International Relations and Diplomacy
Applicants seeking admission to the Technician Certificate or Ordinary Diploma in International Relations and Diplomacy should meet the following criteria:
- Direct Entry Qualifications: A Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with ONE principal pass and ONE subsidiary obtained from the same sitting, along with a Certificate of Secondary Education (CSEE) with credit passes in THREE subjects.
- Equivalent Qualifications: Basic Technician Certificate (NTA level 4) from any institution recognized by NACTE, with at least a second class or an average of B and above.
Higher Diploma (NTA Level 7) / Bachelor Degree in International Relations and Diplomacy (NTA Level 8)
For Higher Diploma and Bachelor Degree programs in International Relations and Diplomacy, the following entry requirements apply:
- Direct Entry: An applicant must possess a Certificate of Advanced Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) with TWO principal level passes (4.0 points), excluding religious subjects. Additionally, a Certificate of Secondary Education (CSE) with credit passes in THREE subjects is required.
- Equivalent Qualifications: An Ordinary Diploma in International Relations and Diplomacy (NTA Level 6) or a related field from a recognized institution by NACTE, with at least a SECOND class or a GPA of 3.0 and above.
Master’s Degree in Strategic Governance
Prospective candidates eyeing the Master’s Degree in Strategic Governance should adhere to the subsequent entry requisites:
- Direct Entry: A First degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution with a GPA of not less than 2.7.
- Equivalent Qualifications: An Advanced Diploma with a grade average of not less than ‘B’ from a recognized institution.
Navigating the Path of Foreign Relations Education
The Centre for Foreign Relations presents a gateway to understanding the intricate realm of international relations and diplomacy. Aspiring individuals seeking to immerse themselves in this field can utilize this guide to discern the specific prerequisites demanded for various programs. Whether you aspire to shape global policies, mediate conflicts, or engage in strategic governance, the Centre for Foreign Relations equips you with the tools to do so.
Remember that while the outlined entry requirements serve as a foundation, institutions may have additional criteria or language proficiency requirements. To embark on this educational journey at the Centre for Foreign Relations is to embrace a world of interconnectedness and diplomacy, contributing to the advancement of global understanding and cooperation.
- Centre for Foreign Relations Fees Structure Pdf 2023/2024 (Ada Ya Chuo Cha Diplomasia)
- Center for Foreign Relations (CFR) Fee Structure Ada Chuo Cha Diplomasia
- Qualifications for Admissions into Secretarial Colleges | Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Vyuo Vya Secretary | Sifa za Kujiunga na Chuo Cha Secretary
- Dar es Salaam Maritime Institute Joining Instruction 2023/2024 (Fomu za kujiunga chuo cha ubaharia)
- College of Business Education Joining Instruction 2023/2024 (Fomu Ya Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha CBE 2023/2024):
- Diploma Courses Fee Structure Bugando – Ada Ya Chuo Cha Bugando CUHAS