SASSA Online application 2022, SASSA online application for R350 grant, SASSA online application status, Apply for R350 grant online application, SASSA application, SASSA online application SRD
SASSA Online Application 2022 | Apply for R350 grant online application
SASSA Online Application 2022 | Apply for R350 grant online application, The Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant) is administered in terms of section 32 of the Social Assistance Act, 2004 (Act No. 13 of 2004) and is implemented with the concurrence of the Minister of Finance. The Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant) is meant for South African Citizens, Refugees, Asylum Seekers and Special Permit Holders who are between the ages of 18 and 60 years, who have insufficient means, who do not receive social grants on behalf of herself/ himself or who are not contributing to or eligible for UIF payment, and have no financial support from any other source.
The government of South Africa have established this relief for aim of helping people in a country especially those who are not able to have access to get money so that they can sustain life (to earn money for living). So through SASSA whereby people can get support from government in which will support them to have some money.
But in order to access or receive this money there are procedures you need to follow so as to became successful as a beneficiary or to benefit from this service which is provided by the government. In order to to receive this you need to be eligible for criteria needed as beneficiary to ensure that you follow all the required procedures needed.
Also should ensure that the information that provided during the request for this services are true, in order to be eligible by being qualified through the steps or procedures needed for the application. The government of South Africa is willingly to help each person in a country to have better and successful life as people wishes to have.
Applicants or their proxy will need to confirm or provide the below information to enable SASSA to consider their application
- Confirmation that they have read and accepted the clauses in the Declaration and Consent Documents
- Personal Details
- Mobile Number (cell phone number)
- Employment Information and Lifestyle Sustainability Information
- Banking Information
Requirements in order to apply for SASSA application
- You must be a South African citizen, refugee, asylum seeker, or holder of a special permit.
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 60 to participate.
- You must not be receiving social grants on behalf of anybody else, and you must not be contributing to or eligible for UIF payment.
- You should also not get any other financial assistance.
How to apply for the SRD grant online
- Go to srd.sassa.gov.za
- Scroll to the ‘How do I apply for this SRD Grant’ section
- Click on the yellow bar which says ‘click here to apply online’
- Enter your mobile number
- Click “send sms”
- Then enter the one time pin that Sassa has sent to the number
- Continue the application process by filling in the steps required by Sassa
How to apply for SASSA online application for R350 grant via WhatSApp
- Add 082 046 8553 as a contact on your phone
- Go on WhatsApp and send a message saying ‘hi’ to this number
- You will then receive a response and you should then respond saying ‘help’
- You will be given various options, reply saying ‘4’
- This will lead you to the Unathi Sassa platform message which you should reply ‘SRD’ to
- You then have to confirm whether you’re applying for yourself or someone else
- Now the actual application begins and you’ll have to submit your name, surname and ID number in the message.
- You will then receive a message on Whatsapp stating the next steps.
How to check SASSA online application status
In order to check the status of your application you need to login to your account so as to see the status or you can check through here
Important to note
Please note that all information will be provided electronically and there is no need to upload any documentation. Please ensure that you provide SASSA with a Mobile Number (cell phone number) where we can reach you to provide you with feedback on the status of your application. You can also obtain the status of your application on this website.
Should your application be declined, you will have the right to appeal the SASSA decision by lodging an appeal with the Department of Social Development for each month your application was declined. The process to lodge an appeal will be provided with the notification that your application has been declined. Failure to request appeal for each month that the application is declined will result in the original decision sustained.
- How to open NMB Bank account (nmb bank kufungua account) successful procedures
- Brela ORS Registration | Brela Online Registration System
- Online TIN Service | TIN number registration Tanzania
- crdb bank internet banking | Jinsi ya kujiunga na crdb online internet banking