New Halopesa Charges Fee in Tanzania 2023; HaloPesa has introduced new charges for transactions in Tanzania in the year 2023. These charges are designed to simplify the way agents and customers handle transactional inquiries.
In case a customer does not receive an SMS from HaloPesa after confirming a transaction, it is likely due to network problems. However, most confirmation SMS messages are expected to be received within a few seconds.
Here’s how you can access the transactional inquiry service:
- Dial 15088#
- Select option ‘9’ for My account
- Choose option ‘4’ for Transactional Inquiry
- Select ‘0’ to get information on the last transaction, with a maximum timeframe of the last two days.
HaloPesa offers customers the convenience of depositing and withdrawing money through HaloPesa Agents spread throughout the country. Becoming a HaloPesa Agent is an opportunity to join the winning team and family.
To become a HaloPesa Agent, you will need the following:
- Sign an Agent Contract.
- Invest in starting capital float.
- A good, easily accessible location.
To qualify as a HaloPesa Agent, you will need the following:
- An active Halotel Sim Card.
- National ID.
- A valid Business license.
- TIN certificate.
- Certificate of incorporation or equivalent (if available).
Please note that all interested parties need to meet these requirements to become a HaloPesa Agent in Tanzania.
- How to pay DSTV via MTN Mobile money in Zambia latest
- How to pay DSTV packages using payment link in South Africa latest
- How to watch DSTV Online anywhere on your phone and laptop (now.dstv.com)
- DStv Packages and Prices in Tanzania (dstv tanzania)
- All Startimes Packages Price (Bei za vifurushi vya Startimes)