Jinsi ya Kununua LUKU M Pesa _ Pay Luku Using M-Pesa, .Paying your electricity bill has become incredibly convenient in Tanzania, thanks to various mobile payment options like M-Pesa. With just a few clicks on your mobile phone, you can easily purchase electricity units, commonly known as “Luku,” and avoid the hassle of traditional payment methods. In this comprehensive guide, we will walk you through the step-by-step process of paying Luku using M-Pesa.
Jinsi ya Kununua LUKU M Pesa _ Pay Luku Using M-Pesa
- Ensure you have a Vodacom subscription for your mobile phone. If you don’t have an M-Pesa account yet, you can easily register for one at any Vodacom branch.
- Dial star 150 star 00# on your mobile phone and select the “Pay bill” option.
- Enter the Business number as 100300.
- Input the reference number, which is the 11-digit Luku meter number associated with your electricity connection.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay for the electricity units.
- You will receive an SMS from M-Pesa confirming the details of your payment, including the Meter Number, Receipt Number, Electricity Units Purchased, Electricity Token, and a confirmation prompt.
- To complete the transaction, enter your M-Pesa PIN when prompted.
- After successful payment, you will receive a confirmation message, and the purchased Luku will be added to your electricity meter.
About Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO)
Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) is a state-owned parastatal company established on November 26, 1931. Originally known as Tanganyika Electric Supply Company Limited, TANESCO is responsible for generating, purchasing, transmitting, distributing, and selling electricity to mainland Tanzania. It also supplies bulk power to the Zanzibar Electricity Corporation (ZECO) for further distribution in Unguja and Pemba islands.
TANESCO plays a crucial role in Tanzania’s power infrastructure, serving a population of over 50 million people. The company manages the majority of power generation, transmission, and distribution facilities on the mainland.
Benefits of Paying Luku Using M-Pesa
- Convenience: Paying Luku with M-Pesa offers unmatched convenience, allowing customers to settle their electricity bills from anywhere and at any time.
- Time-Saving: The mobile payment option eliminates the need to visit physical payment centers, saving valuable time for customers.
- Instant Confirmation: M-Pesa provides instant payment confirmation, allowing customers to monitor their transactions in real-time.
- Accessibility: M-Pesa is widely accessible, even in remote areas, making it an inclusive payment solution for all.
- Secure Transactions: M-Pesa ensures the security of transactions through a PIN verification system, giving customers peace of mind.
Tips for a Smooth Luku Payment Experience
- Always ensure you have sufficient funds in your M-Pesa account or linked bank account to cover the Luku payment.
- Double-check the accuracy of the Luku meter number and the amount before confirming the transaction to avoid any errors.
- Save the confirmation message received from M-Pesa as proof of payment for future reference.
- If you encounter any issues during the payment process, contact M-Pesa customer support for assistance.
- Take advantage of M-Pesa’s mobile app for easy access to your account and seamless Luku payments.
In conclusion, paying Luku using M-Pesa is a convenient and efficient way to settle your electricity bill in Tanzania. With its ease of use and widespread availability, M-Pesa continues to revolutionize the way people make financial transactions, providing a seamless experience for customers across the country. So, go ahead and use M-Pesa to pay your Luku, and enjoy the benefits of modern digital payment solutions.
Read More ;
- How To Register/Activate Vodacom M-Pesa in Tanzania (Vodacom Tanzania Mpesa) 2023
- Jinsi Ya Kununua Vifurushi Vya Airtel
- How to start a business step-by-step | Jinsi ya kuanzisha biashara 2023
- Best Sports betting sites Tanzania | Sports Betting Tanzania
- University of Iringa | Job Opportunities at University of Iringa (Jobs in Tanzania)