How to apply for SASSA R350 Grant Application Online step-by-step with full guide, in this article you will find SASSA R350 Grant Application Online with full guide how to apply for SRD Grant, also you will learn what are requirements needed to support your application in oder to be successful and be among the beneficiaries.
SASSA – South Africa Social Security Agency, this agency was introduced or established during covid 19, the main aim or purpose for this is to ensure that people who are unemployed, living in hard conditions and so on to get support from the government.
SASSA Grant Application Online, the government of South Africa introduced this an agency because there is a need to have this agency to support their citizens during hard time like this of covid 19. So far a lot of people benifited on it and people enjoyed.
What are requirements you need to have
- You need to be the citizen of South Africa
- Provide your address details
- Provide your contact address details
- Provide your ID number, working permit or refugee number
- Select your gender
- State if you have any disability
- Payment details
The Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant) is administered in terms of section 32 of the Social Assistance Act, 2004 (Act No. 13 of 2004) and is implemented with the concurrence of the Minister of Finance.
The Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant) is meant for South African Citizens, Refugees, Asylum Seekers and Special Permit Holders who are between the ages of 18 and 60 years, who have insufficient means, who do not receive social grants on behalf of herself/ himself or who are not contributing to or eligible for UIF payment, and have no financial support from any other source.
SASSA R350 Grant Application Online
How to apply for SASSA R350 Grant Application Online step by step with full guide, in order to apply for SRD Grant you need first to qualify with all necessary terms and conditions that you must adhere to them so as to be qualified for all application from beginning to end.
Make sure that before start doing application make sure everything is ready all the required information and documents needed to be submitted are already available so as to make things simple and easy during application process soa as to avoid any inconvenience.
How to apply
- You need to have an account
- Visit SASSA website through https://srd.sassa.gov.za/
- Create an account if you don’t have
- Fill everything by entering all required information
- Make sure that the phone number that you used should be match with phone number you ised when you open bank account.
- Provide payment details make sure that bank account is belong to you the name and phone number also make sure that the account is active and not dormant.
How to apply for SASSA Grant Application Online step-by-step with full guide, for more details on how to apply please click here