HESLB LOAN APPLICATION OLAMS 2023/2024
HESLB Loan Application OLAMS 2023/2024 Academic Year The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) is a body corporate established under Act No.9 of 2004 (as amended in 2007, 2014 and 2016) with the objective of assisting needy and eligible Tanzania students to access loans and grants for higher education. Maombi ya mikopo elimu ya juu 2022/2023,www.heslb.go.tz,olas.go.tz,www.olas.go.tz,OLASM Loan Application Form 2023-2024/Fomu za Maombi Bodi ya mikopo, Heslb Application Form OLAMS 2023-2024
Welcome to the HESLB’s Online Loan Application System (OLAMS) for 2023-2024 Academic Year. We kindly advise you to read and consider ‘Guidelines for Loans Issuance for 2022/2023’ Academic Year available in www.heslb.go.tz before you start application. Make sure you provide TRUE information. HESLB Loan Application OLAMS 2023-2024
HESLB loan application requirements
heslb loan application requirements
- Only Tanzanian Nationals are invited to apply to higher education loans.
- The Loan Application Cycle for 2023-24 academic year will be open soon
- All applicants are advised to read carefully the guidelines and criteria for issuance of students’ loans and grants for the 2022/2023 academic year (Mwongozo wa utoaji mikopo na ruzuku kwa wanafunzi kwa mwaka wa masomo 2023-2024).
- In order to use the system easily; it is recommended that applicants should read all the instructions placed under Instructions link.
- Eligible applicants should register and apply online for the Higher Education Students’ Financing Loan on the Higher Education Students’ Financing Board’s website
HOW TO APPLY FOR HESLB LOAN 2023-2024
Heslb loan application 2023-2024
HESLB Loan Application 2022/23 Academic Year To apply for HESLB Loan Online, Follow the steps below:
heslb loan application form pdf
- Visit the HESLB Loan OLAMS official portal: https://olas.heslb.go.tz/index.php/olas/Olas.
- Navigate & click on ‘Apply for Loan‘ on the portal.
- Register on the portal by entering your details & upload relevant documents.
- Proceed to make application fees payment for the application. NOTE: The application fees is non-refundable and must be paid via any of these platforms: AIRTEL MONEY, Vodacom M-PESA, TIGO PESA etc.
The main mandates of HESLB include:
- To assist, on a loan basis, needy students who secure admission in accredited higher learning institutions, but who have no economic power to pay for the costs of their education
- To collect due loans from loan beneficiaries and use it as revolving fund to sustain operations of the Board
- To create synergies through establishing strategic partnerships in student financing ecosystem