FFARS Tamisemi 2023/2024: Ffarstamisemi.go.tz Login Live; FFARS Tamisemi (Facility Financial Accounting and Reporting System) is an essential online platform that plays a significant role in Tanzania’s local government financial management.
It enables facility-level officials to manage and perform financial accounting and reporting effectively. This system provides a unified, simple, and practical approach to accounting and reporting, covering all sectors at the facility level.
In this guide, we will explore the purpose of FFARS Tamisemi, its scope, system overview, user access levels, and how to get started with the system.
Purpose of FFARS TAMISEMI Guide
The FFARS TAMISEMI Guide has been prepared to serve as a reference and working tool for facility-level officials. It aims to guide them in ensuring proper accounting, utilization, and reporting of all financial resources, including both own and external financial resources available at the facility.
The guide provides essential information to facility officials on how to effectively use the FFARS system for managing their financial transactions and generating reports.
The FFARS TAMISEMI Manual applies to all types of facilities in the education and health sectors, such as primary schools, secondary schools, dispensaries, and health centers.
The system covers facilities that are part and parcel of Local Government Authorities (LGAs) and are accountable to the same. It encompasses the entire process of planning, budgeting, accounting, and reporting at the facility level.
FFARS is an application that allows users to record budget disbursement, expenditure, and generate reports at various levels, including facility level, council level, regional level, and ministry level.
The system is available as both a web-based application and a mobile application compatible with Android 4.1 and higher versions. The web-based application requires an internet connection to access and serve data to the database.
The mobile application can be used on mobile devices without any further configuration. The system is divided into four user levels: Ministry level (Super Admin Level), Region Level, Council Level, and Facility Level.
User Access Levels
- Ministry Level (Super Admin Level): This is the highest level of access and has administrative privileges to manage the entire FFARS system. It can configure settings, add users, and oversee the system’s overall functioning.
- Region Level: This level has access to specific functionalities and data related to the region it represents. It can perform tasks related to financial management and reporting for facilities within its jurisdiction.
- Council Level: The council level has access to data and functionalities relevant to the specific council it represents. It can manage financial transactions and reporting for facilities under its authority.
- Facility Level: At the facility level, users can access the system to perform accounting, budgeting, and reporting functions specific to their facility. They can record budget disbursement, expenditures, and generate various financial reports.
Getting Started with FFARS Tamisemi
To get started with FFARS Tamisemi, follow these steps:
- Ensure you have access to the internet.
- Open your web browser and type the following address: http://188.8.131.52 (Uniform Resource Locator – URL).
- If you are an authorized user, you will be provided with a username and password to access the system.
- After the first login, the system will prompt you to change the default password and choose a password of your choice for security purposes.
FFARS System Configuration
The FFARS system operates as both a web-based application and a mobile application compatible with Android devices. The mobile application requires Android version 4.1 or higher.
It is essential to have an internet connection to access the application and serve data to the database. Once installed on a mobile device, FFARS can be used without any additional configuration.
In case there is a disruption of internet connection, data can be served locally on the device until the connection is restored.
However, if there is a power failure on the device (computer, laptop, or mobile device), data cannot be served.
It is crucial to ensure backup power sources or data saving mechanisms to avoid data loss during such situations.
FFARS Tamisemi is a vital tool that facilitates financial management and reporting at the facility level in Tanzania’s local government system.
This unified system ensures accurate accounting, utilization, and reporting of financial resources available at each facility.
The FFARS TAMISEMI Guide serves as a comprehensive reference and working tool for facility officials to effectively use the system and comply with legal requirements.
By embracing technology and implementing such efficient systems, Tanzania’s local government can enhance transparency, accountability, and the overall quality of service delivery to citizens.
- Majina ya Waliochaguliwa Kidato cha Tano 2023/2024 &; TAMISEMI Form Five Selection
- Waliochaguliwa kidato cha Tano 2023 | form five selection
- Majina ya Waliochaguliwa Kidato cha Tano 2023/2024 TAMISEMI Form Five Selection
- Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Pili 2022/2023: NECTA Form Two Results 2023 PDF
- Form six results 2023-2024 matokeo kidato cha sita NECTA