East African Community (EAC)
The East African Community (EAC) is a regional intergovernmental organization comprising the Republic of Burundi, the Democratic Republic of Congo, the Republic of Kenya, the Republic of Rwanda, the Republic of South Sudan, the Republic of Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania with its Headquarters in Arusha, Tanzania.
The EAC mission is to widen and deepen economic, political, social, and cultural integration to improve the quality of life of the people of East Africa through increased competitiveness, value added production, trade, and investments.
Job Opportunities at East African Community (EAC)
Please visit here to view current vacancies
Skills and Competencies:
Strong administrative and organizational skills, excellent writing and communication skills in Kiswahili, English or French and ability to work in a multi- cultural/diverse environment.
Eligibility for applications:
Only applicants from the Republic of Burundi, DRC, Uganda, Rwanda, South Sudan and the United Republic of Tanzania are eligible to apply for the above position.
Terms and Conditions of Service:
The above position is tenable for a contract of five (5) years renewable once.
This position is subject to the application of the Quota System.
The established posts offer attractive fringe benefits including housing allowance, transport allowance, education allowance, a medical scheme, and insurance cover.
All candidates applying must have qualifications that are recognized by the relevant national accreditation body in their respective Partner State. This condition is applicable for locally and internationally attained qualifications.
All professions that require registration with the specific professional bodies will be expected to do so in compliance with the requirements of their respective Partner States.
Relevant Working Experience:
Internship, training and apprenticeship will not be considered as relevant work experience.
The EAC is an equal opportunity employer; therefore, female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply. EAC will only respond to those candidates who strictly meet the set requirements.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the qualification and experience requirements for the above mentioned position are advised to:
- Fill in the application form attached (download from heredownload from here);
- attach their application letter, a detailed CV, Copies of certified academic certificates, and a copy of National Identity Card or Passport in PDF format scanned in one (1) file.
- Please quote the respective reference number on both the application letter and envelope.
- For electronic submission, please quote the respective reference number on the subject of the email and send to the address given below.
Applications should be submitted to the address below not later than Friday, 18th November, 2022
Also you check out for more jobs in Tanzania which it may be your best for you
1. You may submit your application either electronically or in hard copy but not both.
2. All Applications MUST STRICTLY:
- have EAC application form, CV, application letter, ID ;
- indicate nationality and age;
- have the job reference number;
- have certified copies of their academic degrees and other professional Certificates;
- provide referees.
3. Only qualified candidates will be contacted
4. EAC Staff Rules and Regulations preclude considerations of applicants above 55 years of age.
Please note that EAC does not require candidates to pay money for the recruitment process. All invitations for interviews will be done in writing.
A due diligence will be conducted for all successful candidates in respect of their academic certificates (certification by a recognized higher education body in respective Partner States) and employment records.
The Secretary General
East African Community
P. o Box 1096
Arusha – Tanzania.
Tel: +255 27 2162100
Fax: +255 27 2162190
Website : www.eac.int