crdb bank internet banking (Jinsi ya kujiunga na crdb internet banking)
crdb bank internet banking (Jinsi ya kujiunga na crdb internet banking) 2023, crdb bank internet banking (Jinsi ya kujiunga na crdb internet banking), CRDB Bank internet banking is your instant access to online financial management, where you can easily access your account information and perform various transactions securely and conveniently.
Internet Banking helps you make the right, responsible and informed financial decisions with access to your personal or business account information 24/7.
Internet Banking Features
- Bulk Payment- you can now make up to 2000 payments in a single transaction to CRDB bank account holders and other local Bank accounts within Tanzania, as well as Bulk payments to Mobile Network Operator subscribers (Mpesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel Money and Halopesa)
- Fund Transfer – Transfer funds between your own accounts, other CRDB Bank accounts, make International payments through SWIFT and local Banks within Tanzania through TISS
- Perform multi currency transfers and cross currency transfer(i.e TZS TO FX, FX TO FX, FX TO TZS), all these transfers can either be done using approved board rate or negotiated rate(Special rate)
- With Bill Payment you can pay your utility bills, taxes and fees anywhere, anytime to Government Electronic Payments (GEPG), Airline ticket payment (Precision Airline), LUKU, DSTV, AZAM, TRA,
- Pay bills you can pay Mobile Payments to MNOs (Mpesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel Money and Halopesa)
Benefits of Internet Banking
- Puts you in control of your account 24/7
- Provides you with time saving and hassle-free services
- Ensures your Privacy and Security
- Your access is protected by a two-level authentication by using username and Password and either Mobile OTP, SMS OTP or CRDB gadget.
- It allows multiple access levels for corporate users (VIEW ONLY, INPUTER ONLY, APPROVER, & FULL ACCESS)
- Allow Multiple Transaction Limits for corporate and retail users.
How to Register
- Please visit nearest with your ID (NIDA, Voter’s Card, Passport or Driving Licence) branch if you are within Tanzania
- If you are in abroad please email us through email@example.com
History of crdb bank
This Bank was established in 1996 and listed on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
For several years now, CRDB bank has achieved great operational success and become an important partner in the provision of financial services in the East African region. This success is due to our commitment to improved service offering which has made us a trustworthy partner in the East African region.
We operate two subsidiaries, CRDB Bank Burundi (S.A) and CRDB Insurance Brokers Limited. We are the largest bank in Tanzania with a robust network comprising approximately 260 branches, 551 ATMs, 18 Depository ATMs, 13 mobile branches, 19,165 agents and 1184 Point of Sales (POS) The bank also collaborates with 450 micro-finance service partners.
We provide a wide range of financial services to individuals, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), and corporations. We were the first in Tanzania to establish a Banking Services Agents Division in 2013, and till now we have more than 3286 Agents (Fahari Huduma) centers. Our bank also offers services through the Internet and mobile phone service as well.
As the leading banking, we are dedicated to creating products and giving services that have the clients’ needs in mind first. This ensures that our clients have peace of mind, stability and confidence as we support them with tailor-made, excellent solutions so they can perform at their peak best
Insurance Brokerage Services
- How To Activate Vodacom M-Pesa in Tanzania (Vodacom Tanzania M-pesa) successful ways
- List of MTN Uganda Services provided (Number of services) best services
Visit for more details: https://crdbbank.co.tz/internet-banking/