Courses Offered At Centre for Foreign Relations CFR 2023/2024: Courses Offered At Centre for Foreign Relations CFR 2023/2024: The Tanzania-Mozambique Centre for Foreign Relations (CFR) offers a range of certificate, diploma, and degree programs as well as short courses in various aspects of international relations and cooperation. The programs are aligned with the National Technical Awards (NTA) system and cater to different levels of education and training.
Masters Degree Courses:
- MA Strategic Governance
Postgraduate Diploma Programs:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management of Foreign Relations (PGDMFR)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Economic Diplomacy (PGD-ED)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Peace and Conflict Management (PGD-PCM)
Bachelor Degree/Higher Diploma:
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations and Diplomacy
- Higher Diploma in International Relations and Diplomacy
Ordinary Diploma/Technician Certificate Programs:
- Diploma in International Relations and Diplomacy (ODIRD)
- Technician Certificate in International Relations and Diplomacy (TCIRD)
- Basic Technician Certificate in International Relations and Diplomacy (BTCIRD)
Sensitization and Short Course Programs: The Centre also offers sensitization and short course programs that cover a variety of topics including protocol, negotiation, conflict resolution, language skills, and more.
Application Procedures: Applicants seeking admission to the Centre for Foreign Relations must formally apply for admission. Admissions are subject to meeting the general admission standards as well as program-specific requirements. Once admitted, candidates receive an offer of a place and upon acceptance, they can enroll in the specified courses.
For more detailed information on admission procedures, interested individuals are advised to contact the Deputy Director of Academics, Research and Consultancy at the Centre for Foreign Relations through the provided contact details.
About The Institution: The Centre for Foreign Relations (CFR) was established in 1978 as a result of an agreement between the governments of Tanzania and Mozambique. The institution has a diplomatic status and its primary function is to promote the development, awareness, and understanding of international relations issues at regional and international levels for professionals and the general public.
For more information and detailed inquiries, individuals can contact the Centre for Foreign Relations directly through the provided contact information.
Please note that the information provided is based on the details provided and it’s always recommended to verify information directly with the institution before applying.
- Courses Offered At Teofilo Kisanji University TEKU 2023/2024
- Tengeru Institute of Community Development Courses Offered
- Courses Offered At Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College TUDARCo
- UAUT United African University of Tanzania Courses Offered 2023/2024
- List Of Courses Offered University of Arusha UoA
- Institute of Public Administration IPA Courses Offered 2023/2024
- Courses Offered At Ardhi University ARU 2023/2024