CBN recruitment portal 2023/2024, the system now is opening by welcoming all candidates or applicants to apply for CBN jobs available by filling the CBN recruitment form 2023.
It is important to know that for you to apply for CBN jobs you have to consider that all the required qualifications and requirements you have them for a particular job.
CBN Recruitment Portal
Since the Central bank of Nigeria, use their own recruiting portal to apply for available jobs that they announced in order to get candidates or applicants who will fill the available positions or roles through the CBN recruitment portal.
Within the CBN portal jobs you will find out many and various roles that will be announced by various department which need to be filled by someone.
So their some CBN recruitment requirements that you need to provide them or to have if you have a needed qualifications and qualities of that role or position that have been announced.
In order for any applicant or candidate to apply jobs in CBN must done all the process online by filling in the central bank of Nigeria form through online to be able to do CBN recruitment portal registration.
What are the benefits
There are many of benefits that you will have oand receive them when you got a chance or opportunity to join or secure a job with Central bank of Nigeria.
- Further education support
- Career support
- A lot of seminars
- A lot of exposure
- Health support benefits
- You will be able to enjoy working environment
- To understand the world better
- You will understand the structure of financial in a country
- Facing new challenges that will support you in your career
Read also: you can also register for NEMA jobs through their registration portal via NEMA recruitment
What are the objectives of CBN
There are many objectives but also there are main which every central bank in a particular country that differentiate from others even though they as the same.
- Maintain the external reserves of the country,
- Promote monetary stability and a sound financial environment, and
- Act as a banker of last resort and financial adviser to the federal government.
- The central bank’s role as lender of last resort and adviser to the federal government has sometimes pushed it into murky regulatory waters.
How does CBN recruite candidates or applicants
There are many ways that central bank of Nigeria can use to get applicants or candidates when they have available role or position open and needs to be covering by someone with relevant qualifications and the needed requirements. So people may have some questions if whether is cbn currently recruiting
Of course if there are needs of applicants or candidates on different departments that they have usually they will announce for employment opportunities to find out the candidates to fill in on the position or roles
Here are the channels that might be used by cbn to spread out the information about the opening opportunities;
- Newspaper and magazines
- Social media
- Recruitment agency
Read also: how to apply jobs via NDDC portal by registering in NDDC recruitment
What are the general cbn recruitment requirements
These are the general requirements for those who are wish or interested to work at central bank of Nigeria as follows:
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Minimum age to apply 20 and maximum age 35
- No any criminal records
- Not involve in any illegal activities
- Have National ID
- Cover letter
- Letter of residence
- Names of referees
- Certified academic certificates
- Birth certificate
- Have proven skills and knowledge
- Have proven experience
- Have good manner and morals
Read also: the best way on how you can apply jobs via TETFUND Recruitment
How to apply for a job via cbn recruitment portal
Here are the few steps which you need to do them and observe when you’re applying for jobs via cbn recruitment portal login if you have an account and if not yet then do cbn recruitment registration portal
- Have an internet connection
- Visiting it website go to www.cbn.gov.ng
- Go to homepage, click on navigation
- Click on career section
- View all the available positions
- Apply for a job after reading the description
- Review your application
How to contact them
Phone: +234 700 225 5226
Toll free line: +234 800 225 5226
People abusing the Naira:
Toll Free Line: 08000200200
Complaints Against Financial Institutions:
Authorized Dealer Enquires:
+234 9 462 35000
Commercial Agricultural Credit Scheme (CACS):
+234 9 46237602
+234 9 462 37827 +234 9 462 37831