Batch Processing Administrator
Batch Processing Administrator at NMB Bank, hizi ndizo nafasi za kazi ambazo zimetangazwa na NMB Bank Tanzania so kama wewe unatafuta ajira sasa unaweza kuomba kupitia portal yao ya usajili.
NMB Bank Plc
Dar es Salaam
Job Location :Head Office
Job at NMB Bank
- Batch Processing Administrator is responsible for running the end of day process in the Core Banking System (CBS).
- The position requires an aptitude and energy to work in the night shift as End of day (EOD) for the Bank is run on a daily basis.
- Support Branches to ensure they also end the day smoothly and all business units process the batch on time before the actual Head office EOD Run.
- Handle incoming queries related to EOD from branches and head office and escalate to level 2 if there is a complex case.
- Actively run EOD batch and ensure that it is completed within 2- 4 hours.
- Immediately escalate any incident in EOD process to second level support team available on call.
- Ensure that the core banking system users are allowed to login to the system by activating the login time level 30 minutes before branches or business open for a day.
- Restrict access to the system to avoid users to login in disallowed time to avoid fraud.
- Go the extra mile to resolve incidents related to EOD and all issues which need to be resolved by 3rd level support to be logged in my oracle Support portal.
- Ensure the CBS Application is refreshed to improve the system performance before allowing all users to login.
- Throughout the EOD process, they maintain detailed records of EOD incidents in a special knowledge base tool.
- Support department – wide operations by creating, editing, and maintaining IT documents. This can include
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) documents for users that detail common issues and how to resolve them without opening a service desk or My oracle support (MOS) ticket.
- Submission of End of Day/End of Month /End of Year reports immediately after the process is completed.
Knowledge and Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of the bank operations, procedures and systems
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Ability to fast type and submission of EOD batches.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Substantial experience in IT support to customers
- Problem Solving skills
- Must be attentive to details.
- Time Management skills and should be able to set priorities when handling multiple cases.
- Team collaboration skills – routinely work with other IT personnel to resolve user issues.
- Excellent technical and computer skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines from a recognized institution.
- At least 2 years working experience in banking specifically in batch processing
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Job closing date : 20-Jan-2023
CLICK HERE TO APPLY