2 Most methods How to check mtn data balance in Nigeria (MTN Nigeria), in this article you will find the most methods that MTN users in Nigeria used to check and access their data balance. So keep visit this website for more updates on this article.
MTN is a company that provide mobile network (mobile operator) and it is a big company because you can find it in many countries that it operates in Africa. This company headquarter is in South Africa but it move or spread around Africa due to it’s services that they provide to people and become popular in Africa.
Actually, they are many ways that you can use to check your mtn data balance in Nigeria, this includes your Internet subscription, sms and airtime. So people or MTN users in Nigeria have many ways that they can use to check their reimining balances used various methods.
But, not all people are familiar with other methods like the use of telegram, zigi, and so on. So normally people use basic method to check data balance on their phone. Through basic method it simple and easy to use even to access it because anyone can use this method. The 2 Most methods How to check mtn data balance in Nigeria (MTN Nigeria)
Other methods on how to check mtn data balance in Nigeria
You can check data balance in many ways almost like seven ways to check your data balance.
- MyMTN app
- Ussd codes
- Customer care help
Above, methods only to methods are convenience that any mtn can use, how to check mtn data balance in Nigeria via sms or ussd codes. So through sms and ussd codes are only familiar methods that many people can use to check their balance.
How to check mtn data balance in Nigeria (MTN Nigeria) step-by-step
- Open phone call button or sms app
- Then dial either *559*4# for MB or *131*#>4 for data balance or through sms app send 131
- After that you will receive with full details about your balance subscription
How to Check MTN Data Balance in Nigeria (USSD Codes)
There are basically 2 easy ways you can know how much data is left on your MTN SIM, they are;
- USSD Code Method
- SMS Method
Method 1: Check Data Balance via USSD Code
This method works perfectly on Android, Windows, iPhone and other types of phones. With a simple USSD code, you can check your remaining data bundle balance on MTN.
- USSD Code Method 1: Dial *559*4# or *559# to check your MB data balance easily.
- USSD Code Method 2: Dial *131# > 4 to check data balance and expect the response message from the network.
Method 2: Check Data Balance via SMS
This one is another great method if the USSD method isn’t working for your phone. You can also see how to check MB on MTN SIM using the SMS method. Here’s how it works;
- Type and send ‘BALANCE or STATUS’ without quotes to 131. (You receive a response message showing the size and expiry date of your current MTN Internet subscription).
Other Useful MTN Data Balance Codes
- Check MTN SME Data: Dial *691*7# or text sharebalance to 131
- Check MTN Goodybag: Text 403 to 131